Marketiger has made name in the industry by delivering our clients the highest quality of full-color 3D printing available. With international partnerships and strong relations with suppliers we’re able to create large scale productions as well as custom product concepts for our international client base.
Is 3D printing making your heart beat faster? Do you have an eye for perfection and quality? Apply at Marketiger today and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
32 – 40 hours per week
3D PRINTING ENGINEER
Marketiger was founded in 2016 as a 3D printing company that focusses on full-color 3D printing. With experience in several markets new technology by Mimaki was implemented in January 2019. New technology and higher quality resulted in a large international client base which will continue to expand in 2020. For this reason we’re expanding our team with people that have passion for 3D printing.
As a 3D printing engineer you’re responsible for taking all orders through our structured three step process. Whether it’s preparing files for full-color printing; operating high-tech 3D printers or cleaning orders out of the printer. You’ll become a crucial part of Marketiger’s production line making sure all machines run reliably with the highest productivity.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Performing daily production tasks
– Maintaining & servicing machinery
– Nesting & planning batches
– Post-processing and shipping orders
– Monitoring quality & consistency
In addition to the main responsibilities you will also learn how to pre-process parts to make them useable for full-color 3D printing. Together with 3D artist you will bring custom full-color product concepts to life for our international clients.
– Vocational education in related fields MBO/HBO (Engineering, Mechatronics etc.)
– Experienced in using 3D printers (Or CNC, laser cutters)
– Problem solving, hands-on and responsible character
– Willing to learn, develop and adapt to our rapidly growing company demands
– English speaking & writing abilities
What we offer:
– 32 to 40 hours per week job with view on fixed employment
– Expanding your resumé by working in large scale international projects
– A Flexible independent working culture enabling personal growth
– A unique chance to work with state-of-the-art full-color 3D printing technology
– Competitive salary
Still reading? Apply by sending your resumé including motivational speech to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly!
WHAT WE DO?